Quality Pest Protection Services Proven Solutions. Guaranteed Results.
As a property manager, we know that that safety and cleanliness are priorities for you as you provide a great place to live for your tenants. Whether if you’re renting out residential or commercial properties, infestations can be a large issue that impacts tenant satisfaction, regulatory compliance, and building profitability. While pests may start in one room, it won’t take long for them to spread to others through cracks and vents, ultimately affecting all of your units. Before long, your business is in trouble, with the health of your renters and the stability of your structure put in question. Whether you are looking for preventative measures, or if your property has already become overrun, JP McHale Pest Management has the services you need.
The Most Common Pest Problems
With so many apartment complexes and rented corporate spaces in urban New York and suburban Connecticut, it’s no surprise that pests are a concern in our area. Unfortunately, the most common pests are a threat that you cannot ignore as they reproduce fast and cause costly damage. Here are a few pests that give the most grief to property management companies in the tri-state area:
- Ants: Ants infest in massive numbers and can quickly take over a large property, attracted by the abundance of food sources.
- Bed bugs: Bed bugs seek any spot with hosts – and apartments offer them plenty of incentive to infest bedrooms and furniture.
- Rodents: Rats and mice chew through walls and wiring, causing immense damage and bringing the risk of a fire to managed properties.
- Termites: No pests are more damaging than termites. Imagine the kind of destruction they can cause to a series of large buildings.
Our Property Management Pest Control Methods
At JP McHale, we provide innovative, science-based solutions for both residential and commercial properties, uniquely targeted to your property’s specific needs. In the process, we’ll also keep you and your tenants updated with electronic reports about the services we employ. Learn more about how we can serve your residential or commercial property.
Pest Reduction for Residential Properties
From apartment complexes to duplexes to town homes, residential properties are havens for pests like bed bugs. We offer thorough bed bug elimination to wipe out infestations in hard-to-reach spots, and we’ll service your entire complex to contain the pests before all of your tenants are affected. For other pests like ants and rodents, we have a range of eco-friendly treatments to combat infestations at the source. We’ll work with you closely, and we’re glad to work around your residents’ lifestyles.
Pest Reduction for Commercial Properties
As your commercial tenants are hard at work to preserve their bottom line, costly pests like rodents and termites can eat away at it – literally. Whether rats are crawling through your building’s vents or termites are hard at work alongside your tenants, we’ll take care of your infestation with a range of proven programs – like our signature rodent exclusion. We even have integrated programs for lawns, trees, and shrubs, keeping your managed property operating smoothly inside and out.
JP McHale: A Property Management Pest Solution
Every business is different, and we keep that in mind when servicing property managers, who oversee a multitude of buildings and support a variety of tenants. At JP McHale, we offer targeted pest solutions precise to your property’s needs. With treatments developed by our Cornell scientists to eradicate ants, bed bugs, rodents, termites, and more, your property is in good hands – from New York to New Jersey to Connecticut. Let us provide you and your tenants with the comfort and safety of a pest-free environment.
Experience the JP McHale pest management difference today – contact us today!
Customized care for better customer care. The below programs are specifically designed for our commercial clients with these great benefits
- Centralized billing for multiple locations
- Discrete service times for brand protection
- Flexible programs to meet your expectations and budget
- Detailed electronic service reporting and online access
- Bar coded equipment to insure accountability and quality
Contact us today for a free inspection
Intensive Targeted Pest Treatment
- Customized for your special and unique situation
- Designed to crash existing pest populations beneath social and economic thresholds
- Precise, by design, for immediate impact
- Sets the stage for maintaining a pest free environment
Flying Insect Management Programs
- An integrated enhancement to your existing sanitation program
- Strategically installed Insect Light Traps and/or Air Curtains intercept early signs of activity
- Bio-solution products eat up fermenting organic debris that serve as harborage sites
- Detailed examinations uncover breeding sites for targeted harborage elimination
Community Management Programs
- Customized to meet expectations of a multi-family dwelling or community
- Communication and dissemination of information is a key component
- Preventative treatments focus on common areas with exterior treatment options available
- Programs can be bundled for individual unit owners and tenants