Although rats are arguably the pest that’s most commonly associated with New York City, the truth is, mice can be equally as problematic if not more so.
Because they are so much smaller than rats, mice can be harder to detect, thus they can do a lot of damage before they’re ever noticed. As a result, having a mice control program in place will help your business mitigate several important risks.
At JP McHale Pest Management, our mice exterminators in NYC are specially-trained for dealing with any type of rodent problem, large or small. If your business is being affected by mice, our exterminators can eliminate the infestation and then implement an effective and customized mice pest control program for your facility’s unique needs.
Our Mice Exterminator Can Protect Your NYC Area Business from Infestation
When you call JP McHale Pest Management Specialists, we perform a four-step mice control process.
The process typically consists of the following stages:
- We inspect your facility and confirm the existence of mice on the premises
- We diagnose the factors that are causing and contributing to the infestation
- We consult with you to determine the most effective approach to a mouse-free environment
- We treat the existing mice population and prevent future infestations using the right combination of mice control methods for your business and your facility
JP McHale’s commercial mice control program typically includes these key components:
- Sanitation – Eliminating potential rodent food and shelter sources to limit infestations
- Exclusion – Covering vents, securing gaps around loose pipes, treating wall voids, adding metal kick plates to doors
- Prevention or Elimination – Placing rodent devices, such as catch traps or bait stations
Our modern society has created an ideal environment for rodents in which they can thrive and multiply quickly. They are growing increasingly resistant to common prevention methods and regulations for the use of rodenticides are becoming more stringent. In order to deal with rodent problems, there is an urgent need for intelligent and environmentally friendly methods. The SMART box is the solution.
Like their larger relatives, mice can be disease carriers. As such, mice control is essential to your New York business operations, as well as the health of your customers and your employees. Contact JP McHale Pest Management today for more information on getting the maximum level of protection against mice, rats, and all manner of rodents and insects common to the NYC area. We are the trusted mice exterminator in NYC – call us today.