To our Valued Customers:
You are likely receiving many notices from your various providers and municipalities regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the potential impact to your daily lives. As the world health community continues to monitor this pandemic, we want to take a moment to reassure and advise you of the proactive steps JP McHale Pest Management is taking to mitigate potential concerns.
First and foremost, we want to maintain a safe workplace and encourage and/or adopt practices protecting the health of employees, customers, visitors or others. We also want to ensure the continuity of business operations as closely as possible. Our technicians who visit customer sites, as well as our entire staff at all branch locations, have been educated on the risk factors for contracting, spreading and avoiding the virus. Technicians are also:
- Wearing industrial-grade, single-use gloves for each customer site
- Wearing shoe coverings upon customer request
- Equipped with personal protective equipment (PPE) to wear upon customer request
- Addressing service signatures on electronic devices with treated styluses
- Frequently washing hands with proper sanitary methods and using sanitizer
- Mandated to seek professional medical consult if experiencing illness symptoms, and required clearance to return to work
We are fully committed to continuing the delivery of SAFE, effective, and protected service to each and every customer. Your concerns and wellbeing are of utmost importance and we will maintain open communication with you, should any temporary change to service or operations take place. Thank you for your business and cooperation.
Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.479.2284