Quality Pest Protection Services Proven Solutions. Guaranteed Results.
Retail & Shopping Centers
Retail management is about preserving not only your inventory, but also your brand. With so many people and items coming in and out, your facility could be a target for a range of pest infestations. Any evidence or sighting of a pest problem has the potential to damage your reputation. Keep your New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut retail business pest-free for customers, employees, or even outside inspectors with JP McHale Pest Management’s personalized pest control solutions.
Pest-Related Risks in Retail
Whether you’re located in a shopping mall or a small, standalone store, your infestation needs individualized treatment. Most pests can carry disease or damage merchandise along with the structure of your building, putting everyone’s health and safety in jeopardy. This – not to mention the presence of unsightly pests – may instantly tarnish the reputation you wish to maintain. Simply put, there’s no place for unwelcome guests near the items that you’re selling.
Closing the Doors on Your Retail Pest Problem
At JP McHale Pest Management, we recognize that every pest problem is unique to the facility you’re working in. That’s why our science-based solutions are crafted to fit your specific needs – because there’s nothing we value more than protecting your image.
Whether they fly or crawl, there are a range of different pests that could infest your retail space. At JP McHale Pest Management, we develop a customized integrated pest management strategy to address the unique pest issues that come with working in a retail establishment or shopping center. Take advantage of our commercial pest programs:
- Bed Bug Elimination: Bed bugs can grow quickly out of control, especially if your business sells used merchandise. We’ll deploy monitoring devices and professional canine teams to detect them early, then provide services such as thermal solutions, heap vacuum treatments, and cryonite applications.
- Cockroach Management: Roaches are a nightmare to have anywhere, but especially around your inventory. To avoid the spread of harmful diseases and unpleasant odors, our services are dedicated to clearing and sealing them out of your facility.
- Rodent Exclusion: Rodent families can damage and spread disease across retail facilities. We work to prevent and eliminate these pests to keep them at bay for good.
Your Solution Starts With JP McHale Pest Management
There’s no reason to be restless about a pest infestation when you should be focusing on serving your customers. Let JP McHale Pest Management serve you with commercial pest control methods, developed by our team of Cornell scientists, that you can depend on throughout the Tri-State area. By targeting our treatments to your pest problem, we put our all into preventing it from happening again.
Experience the difference in pest management for your retail or shopping establishment with JP McHale Pest Management – contact us today!
Customized care for better customer care. The below programs are specifically designed for our commercial clients with these great benefits
- Centralized billing for multiple locations
- Discrete service times for brand protection
- Flexible programs to meet your expectations and budget
- Detailed electronic service reporting and online access
- Bar coded equipment to insure accountability and quality
Contact us today for a free inspection
Intensive Targeted Pest Treatment
- Customized for your special and unique situation
- Designed to crash existing pest populations beneath social and economic thresholds
- Precise, by design, for immediate impact
- Sets the stage for maintaining a pest free environment
Flying Insect Management Programs
- An integrated enhancement to your existing sanitation program
- Strategically installed Insect Light Traps and/or Air Curtains intercept early signs of activity
- Bio-solution products eat up fermenting organic debris that serve as harborage sites
- Detailed examinations uncover breeding sites for targeted harborage elimination
Community Management Programs
- Customized to meet expectations of a multi-family dwelling or community
- Communication and dissemination of information is a key component
- Preventative treatments focus on common areas with exterior treatment options available
- Programs can be bundled for individual unit owners and tenants