Quality Pest Protection Services Proven Solutions. Guaranteed Results.
Hotel Pest Control in New York City
JP McHale Pest Management is the top hotel pest control provider in the New York City metropolitan area. We have developed and maintained pest-free environments for over 45+ hotel properties in the NYC area.
JP McHale Pest Management understands that an effective hotel pest control needs to take into account the special requirements of each area of your building, from the dining and food preparation areas to the laundry facility, guest rooms, and even the surrounding property.
We help our customers in the hospitality business adopt and implement a proactive approach to pest management that focuses on prevention and a plan for rapid, effective response when situations arise.
Hotel properties in New York City with food service facilities are subject to unannounced inspections by the New York City Department of Health to check for compliance with city and state food safety regulations. The expert staff at JP McHale Pest Management knows the health codes and regulations, as well as how inspections are scored and graded, so we can help your hospitality achieve an A-grade for food safety.
When guests stay at your hotel, motel, or bed and breakfast, they are putting their trust in you to offer a comfortable, reassuring, and peaceful experience. Unfortunately, pests don’t always cooperate. They’re equal opportunity offenders that don’t see your place of hospitality any differently than other buildings, and you will, therefore, need to stay vigilant. Thankfully, JP McHale Pest Management is here to make – and keep – your hospitality business pest-free wherever you’re located in the Tri-State Area.
The Problems of Hospitality Business Pests
A pest infestation in your hotel or motel is one of the quickest ways to lose credibility and, therefore, customers. After all, who wants to stay in a bug-ridden bed or try to sleep with rats crawling in the walls? Furthermore, New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut maintain safety and health standards for hospitality businesses, and a pest infestation could knock your business out of compliance. There are health issues to consider as well, as rodents and birds can carry diseases that are made worse by the high concentration of guests and employees in your building.
Pest Control Your Hotel or Motel Can Count On
At JP McHale Pest Management, we understand the consequences of having pests, especially when it can affect your hospitality business’ bottom line and hard-won reputation. Our team of trained professional technicians aren’t your run-of-the-mill pest eradicators. We use science, data, research, and rigorous analysis to go beyond the status quo, delivering the best possible results for your specific pest problem. We know that you value transparency, so we provide reports and keep you in the loop about what we’re doing and why we’re doing it.
How We Serve the Hospitality Industry
There are a variety of pests that could negatively impact your hotel, motel, or bed and breakfast, but some are more common than others. That’s why, at JP McHale Pest Management, we have specific training and expertise in some of the particularly problematic pests in the hospitality industry – learn more about our science-based, targeted services:
- Bed Bug Elimination: Bed bugs can rapidly get out of hand in a building with dozens of beds and resting guests. We deploy monitoring devices, as well as professional canine teams, to detect bed bugs early. From there, we can provide multiple solutions for your hospitality business, including thermal solutions, heap vacuum treatments, and cryonite applications.
- Cockroach Management: Roaches can spread odors and cause allergic reactions – problems that can be exacerbated by the high human density of hotels, especially where they serve food. We specialize in preventing and removing cockroaches using environmentally sound methods.
Let JP McHale Pest Management Solve Pests in Your Hospitality Business
Your hotel, motel, or bed and breakfast should be hospitable – but to people, not pests. JP McHale Pest Management is committed to bringing effective eradication solutions across the Northeast, whether you have bed bugs spreading from room to room or cockroaches contaminating your kitchen. On top of that, we’re also committed to keeping your business pest-free for the long term, informing you of structural and sanitation deficiencies that caused the problem in the first place.
Experience the JP McHale Pest Management pest management difference today – contact us for our unique hospitality services today!
Customized care for better customer care. The below programs are specifically designed for our commercial clients with these great benefits
- Centralized billing for multiple locations
- Discrete service times for brand protection
- Flexible programs to meet your expectations and budget
- Detailed electronic service reporting and online access
- Bar coded equipment to insure accountability and quality
Contact us today for a free inspection
Intensive Targeted Pest Treatment
- Customized for your special and unique situation
- Designed to crash existing pest populations beneath social and economic thresholds
- Precise, by design, for immediate impact
- Sets the stage for maintaining a pest free environment
Flying Insect Management Programs
- An integrated enhancement to your existing sanitation program
- Strategically installed Insect Light Traps and/or Air Curtains intercept early signs of activity
- Bio-solution products eat up fermenting organic debris that serve as harborage sites
- Detailed examinations uncover breeding sites for targeted harborage elimination
Integrated Pest Management Programs
- Customized for your unique and special situation
- A strategic approach employing a mixed bag of mechanical, physical, cultural and least toxic product methodology
- Designed to chronically impact pest populations by eliminating harborage sites, rotating inventory, intense monitoring of pest pressure
- Frequent examinations enable the program to pivot according to predictable pest pressure spikes
Community Management Programs
- Customized to meet expectations of a multi-family dwelling or community
- Communication and dissemination of information is a key component
- Preventative treatments focus on common areas with exterior treatment options available
- Programs can be bundled for individual unit owners and tenants