Management of Drain Flies, Phorid Flies, Bottle Flies
New York, New Jersey and Connecticut business owners know that some of the most detrimental effects on a business can result from a pest infestation. That’s why, since 1971, business executives from Westchester to Bergen to Fairfield and beyond have relied on JP McHale Pest Management, Inc. to protect their commercial brand.
Your restaurant or other business is meant to be enjoyed by customers and employees alike. But when flying insects invade your commercial space, immediate action is required.
Eliminate drain flies, phorid flies, bottle flies with an effective pest management solution for flying insect extermination and prevention. When your business is under attack by flies or other pests, choose a pest management company you can count on. JP McHale Pest Management works to eliminate these invaders from your property, focusing on protecting your brand.
Commercial Flying Insect Protection from Westchester, NY to Fairfield, CT & Beyond
At JP McHale Pest Management our sophisticated flying insect program employs a unique combination of bio-solutions, insect light traps and scheduled treatments. These work together to complement your existing sanitation practices and eliminate these filthy, disease-transmitting creatures.
We’re happy to offer our commercial clients protection from drain flies, phorid flies, bottle flies, fruit flies and other commercial flying pest issues.
Fast, effective service is delivered to strategic areas in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Counties we work in include Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Orange, Rockland, Fairfield, Bergen, Hudson, Morris, Passaic and Essex.
Customized care for better customer care. The below programs are specifically designed for our commercial clients with these great benefits
- Centralized billing for multiple locations
- Discrete service times for brand protection
- Flexible programs to meet your expectations and budget
- Detailed electronic service reporting and online access
- Bar coded equipment to insure accountability and quality
Contact us today for a free inspection
Intensive Targeted Pest Treatment
- Customized for your special and unique situation
- Designed to crash existing pest populations beneath social and economic thresholds
- Precise, by design, for immediate impact
- Sets the stage for maintaining a pest free environment
Flying Insect Management Programs
- An integrated enhancement to your existing sanitation program
- Strategically installed Insect Light Traps and/or Air Curtains intercept early signs of activity
- Bio-solution products eat up fermenting organic debris that serve as harborage sites
- Detailed examinations uncover breeding sites for targeted harborage elimination
Integrated Pest Management Programs
- Customized for your unique and special situation
- A strategic approach employing a mixed bag of mechanical, physical, cultural and least toxic product methodology
- Designed to chronically impact pest populations by eliminating harborage sites, rotating inventory, intense monitoring of pest pressure
- Frequent examinations enable the program to pivot according to predictable pest pressure spikes
Community Management Programs
- Customized to meet expectations of a multi-family dwelling or community
- Communication and dissemination of information is a key component
- Preventative treatments focus on common areas with exterior treatment options available
- Programs can be bundled for individual unit owners and tenants