Do you like this post?
Posted on September 29, 2011 with No Comments
NPMA offers the following stink bug prevention tips:
- Seal and caulk cracks around windows, doors, siding, utility pipes, behind chimneys and underneath the wood fascia and other openings.
- Repair or replace damaged screens on windows or doors.
- Keep outdoor lighting to a minimum as stink bugs are attracted to lights.
- If stink bugs have already entered a home, use a vacuum cleaner for their removal and dispose of the bag immediately.
- If an infestation has developed, a licensed pest professional should be contacted to evaluate and assess the severity problem.