Do you like this post?
Posted on April 22, 2010 with No Comments
Our customers are always our top priority here at JP McHale Pest Management Inc. In order to provide our customers with the highest level of professional service, our hiring process ensures that all of our employees are qualified for the job.
Here is how our hiring process works:
- All potential employees must fill out a comprehensive application.
- Meet with two managers, depending on the department
- Drug test for every applicant that gets to this step.
- Background screening for criminal convictions.
- Identity check, to confirm valid social security number.
- Check the state registry for sex offenders.
We do not hire people that cannot complete these steps. If you have any questions about JP McHale’s hiring practices, or to apply for a job, please contact Lisa Hall, (firstname.lastname@example.org).