Archive for the Commercial Pest Control Category
Posted on July 6, 2012 with No Comments
Copesan Services announced the addition of five new West Coast service providers. The new companies are: Northwest Exterminating, based in Tucson, Ariz.; Pitbull Pest Control, based in Las Vegas; McCauley Brothers Termite & Pest Control, based in Pittsburg, Calif.; TMC Pest Control, in Bakersfield, Calif.; and Advanced Integrated Pest Management, based in Roseville, Calif.
“We are delighted to welcome these experienced, quality regional pest management providers to the Copesan family,” said Copesan President Deni Naumann. “One of the strengths of Copesan’s unique business model is our ability to smoothly integrate both new and current service providers to service the needs of our clients, ensuring that all our national accounts receive the best care at every location.”
The new companies join current Copesan service providers in California in the transition of servicing Copesan’s national clients following the disengagement from the Western Exterminator Company in Anaheim, Calif., announced in early May.
Posted on June 18, 2012 with No Comments
Are you looking for the #1 exterminator in Westchester County? JP McHale Pest Management Inc. is a family owned business that has been serving residential and commercial customers since 1971. We always put our customers need first and make sure your you are completely satisfied with all of our services. Call our office at 800-479-2284 to find out more.
Our Pledge To You!
- We will provide only fully-screened, company trained and certified experts to analyze and design innovative solutions.
- We promise to provide you with peace of mind by having the most qualified service technicians, checked by the Criminal Records Bureau and easily identified by corporate identification on all of our vehicles and clothing.
- We will conduct a needs analysis and design solutions based on your specific home, business, environmental, and budgetary requirements.
- We will use only materials that are eco-friendly, and will be especially vigilant about clients with special needs such as pets and allergies.
- We will respect your needs based on schedule, flexibility and application. We will go the extra mile to insure you don’t just see value but feel valued!
- Our staff will always be polite, courteous, accommodating and helpful. We will respond to inquiries as immediate as possible.
- We aim to reply to letters, emails and customer comments within three working days. Your constructive feedback is very important and truly appreciated.
Posted on May 11, 2012 with 1 Comment
JP McHale Pest Management Inc. services Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland and Orange counties. Every working day we have technicians all over our service areas including Mamaroneck!
JP McHales Pest Management’s headquarters are located in Buchanan, New York, a town in Westchester County.
If you are looking for termite treatment, visit our Termite section
will describe what we use to mitigate termites
, and the services that we offer. If you are looking for any other type of pest control, please call us at 800-479-2284.
Posted on May 9, 2012 with 2 Comments
New federal labels are coming on line that will restrict how pest management professionals use pyrethorids.
The revised pyrethroid labels contain mandatory and advisory language in two areas: environmental hazard statements and directions for use including “To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters.”
Applicators are advised to apply the product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours. Liquid concentrate users should rinse application equipment over the treated area, and broadcast granular users should sweep granules off sidewalks, driveways and streets back onto the lawn or garden to help avoid run off to water bodies or drainage systems. “In our judgment, these changes to the label are advisory, not mandatory, and are not enforceable,” said Rosenberg.
JP McHale Pest Management has reviewed the new restrictions with our staff and all technicians are thoroughly educated and trained to follow such protocols. For more information on the changes being made to pyrethroid labeling, you can visit the the Fact Sheet in the Pesticide Section on the EPA’s website; or read The National Pest Management Association’s public policy on changing pyrethroids.
Posted on May 7, 2012 with 1 Comment
MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. — Copesan Services and Western Exterminator Company, Anaheim, Calif., have announced the termination of their business relationship.
Michael Katz, president of Western Exterminator Company, said, “Leaving the Copesan network was a difficult business decision, having been a Copesan partner since 1991. However, after very careful consideration, we have determined that we want to refocus our service efforts on the Western Exterminator side of our business. This was solely a management decision for Western as we fully support the Copesan business model. We are committed to working with Copesan’s national clients and will do everything in our power to ensure a seamless transition.”
Deni Naumann, president of Copesan, said, “Our commitment to providing exceptional service and account management to our clients is and always will be our top priority. We are grateful that the Western team shares this same commitment and is dedicated to a smooth transition of service. We recognize that change in our service provider network may cause some uneasiness, however, Copesan has addressed similar challenges in the past and the end result is a stronger servicing network.”
Naumann added that one of the strengths of Copesan’s unique business model is its redundant service capabilities identified in its local markets. “All of our servicing Partners are committed to Copesan’s high-touch account management approach and quality service performance standards. We’re confident that our clients will continue to receive the best of care in their capable hands,” Naumann said.
Copesan will be communicating transition details to its clients as they are finalized. The transition is targeted for completion by Sept. 30, 2012.
Source: Pest Control Technology
Posted on May 3, 2012 with No Comments
Being a partner with Copesan has allowed JP McHale Pest Management to form an alliance with premier pest management companies that are united as a single entity for the sole purpose of providing quality pest solutions to businesses with locations throughout North America.
JP McHale Pest Management is devoted to serving the pest management needs of the residential, commercial, and national account market throughout New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
As a Copesan client, you can expect:
- Technical expertise applied at the local level
- A service program supported by a vast network of knowledge
- IPM service specialists trained in the most advanced pest management techniques
Posted on April 30, 2012 with No Comments
Looking for the #1 pest control company company in New York? You’ve come to the right place! We not only offer pest elimination – but also bed bug elimination, plant and lawn healthcare, tick and mosquito abatement and healthy home & healthy office solutions. Give our office a call and find our why you can count on JP McHale Pest Management Inc.!
Posted on April 16, 2012 with No Comments
No organization can survive without the efforts of its volunteers. NPMA committees, divisions, and affiliate organizations are important to pest control industry. The National Pest Management Association says that each year over 200 individual members of the association actively participate in setting policies and providing leadership to the pest control industry.
The NPMA has the following committees available for the July 1, 2012 – June 30, 2013 fiscal year.
NATIONAL PEST MANAGEMENT COMMITTEES
- Business Development works to advance the growth and success of NPMA member businesses by serving as a resource for best practices, providing business-related tools and reference information, and publishing peer and industry benchmarks for measuring performance. In addition, the committee also hosts educational webinars to teach members how to expand their business through new technologies.
- Government Affairs helps to formulate public policy positions and develops strategy to implement such positions. Also works with NPMA staff to track federal, state, and local legislative and regulatory proposals that impact the pest control industry.
- Technical Advisory is a resource and helps to provide guidance regarding entomological and technical related issues.
- Bed Bug provides guidance regarding bed bug policy, management practices, and educational outreach activities across both residential and commercial settings.
- Canine Insect Detection provides guidance and helps to set priorities regarding the use of canines to detect insect pests.
- Commercial addresses projects and policies related to any commercial building service including businesses, manufacturing, food protection, retail, schools, institutions, and multi-family housing.
- Fumigation addresses policies and procedures related to fumigation. This heavily regulated area has had many changes over the past few years and this division works to promote the importance of fumigation and provides information to fumigators.
- Lawn Care discusses lawn care related issues and provides solutions to companies’ technical, business, and training needs.
- Wildlife addresses the specialty of wildlife management, which includes any animal not covered by the traditional pest control license.
- Wood Destroying Organisms (WDO) develops strategies and sets priorities for any NPMA issues related to wood destroying organisms.
- Leadership Development Group (LDG) is an affiliate group of NPMA that administers and guides the planning of activities and objectives such as educational opportunities and the NPMA Mentoring Program.
- Pest Management Foundation Board of Directors raises money for pest management research and reviews and identifies which projects to fund.
- Professional Women in Pest Management (PWIPM) Council is an affiliate group of NPMA that is focused on attracting, developing and supporting women in the pest management industry through educational programs, resources and peer networking.
- QualityPro Board of Directors governsQualityPro, an industry program designed to raise the bar of professionalism for pest management companies across the country. This program continually adapts to changing regulations while ensuring that program participants adhere to highest standards in the industry. (Only representatives of approved QualityPro companies can serve on the QualityPro board of directors.)
For more information or to fill out an interest form, visit firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on April 10, 2012 with No Comments
JP McHale Pest Management Inc. provides pest control services the tri-state area including White Plains! Our techician’s love visiting the city of White Plains where we offer all of our services, including Full Service Pest Control, Tree & Turf Programs as well as EnviroCare Air Quality Restoration Programs.
Pest Control Company - White Plains, New York
Did you know that White Plains is the commercial hub of Westchester County, an affluent suburban county that is home to almost one million people, just north of New York City. It is located in south-central Westchester County, about 4 miles east of the Hudson River. White Plains is bordered to the north by the town of North Castle, to the north and east by the town/village of Harrison, to the south by the town/village of Scarsdale and to the west by the town of Greenburgh.
JP McHale Pest Management is located in Buchanan, New York. Here at JP McHale 100% customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We want to make sure your business, employees and family stays healthy and pest free in and around your home or office.
If you have any pest or environmental concerns, we can help protect you! We value all feedback and we want to make sure your experience with us is pleasant.
Posted on October 17, 2011 with No Comments
The resurgence of bed bugs in New York City and across the country has prompted many bed bug victims to file bed bug lawsuits and many bed bug cases have led to large settlements. The insurance industry has taken notice and PLIS, Inc. Underwriting Facilities is now offering aid with bed bug liability insurance to the hospitality and lodging industries.
If you are in the hospitality industry one of the most accurate ways of detecting bed bugs in the early stages is to employ the use of k9 bed bug inspections to find low level and early infestations in suspect and adjoining rooms. Please contact our office at 800-479-2284 for additional information on our early interception and bed bug detection programs.